→ When Little People take roles on television, in commercials or in movies that make fun of Little People, are they cooning? Would other Little people call them sellouts? If a black person gets on tv shucking and jiving and being all extra, negroes are quick to say he’s cooning. I just wonder if Little People go through the same thing. Granted, there aren’t that many roles available to them. I haven’t seen a midget in a romantic lead in the last, um, oh lifetime.
→ I tried a new ice cream flavor, Cake Batter by Ben and Jerry’s. It’s got a cake flavored ice cream with a chocolate swirl (ya know, like frosting). I usually don’t depart from my B&J regulars, Cherry Garcia and Mint Choc Chunk. But this shit was on sale and I haven’t eaten ice cream in months (not counting Rita’s Water Ice). I’ve been into cake flavored ice cream because it freaks out my mind. Birthday Cake Water Ice at Rita’s. Cake Batter ice cream at Cold Stone. My rating… eh. I should just stick with my ice cream faves.
→ Did you ever notice that people in movies and television, when leaving ANYwhere for ANY period of time ranging from one day to forever, only pack one bag? I’m not talking one of those huge roller bags. I mean a little old-school suitcase! What could you fit in there? A couple of changes of underwear and your toothbrush? Are you going to send for your things? I feel like the directors and prop people are insulting my intelligence when they do that.
→ New car scent. What do they put in that stuff?
→ Earlier this week, I was on the bus headed home. Dude sitting next to me counted four dollars over and over. He paused in between to add up some figure in his head, literally counting on his fingers, talking about, “60, 61, 62, 63.” Then, he’d count again and be like, “46, 47, 48, 49.” WTF? Negro, you only got FOUR dollars! One, two, three, four!
→ Jacked from the fabulous Chicas in the City, I’ve done similar to this before but it’s always fun. Rules:
1. Put Your itunes/ music player on Shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER WHAT!!!
4. At this point, I’d usually tag others and have them do one too, but I’ll leave that up to you all.
- IF SOMEONE SAYS “IS THIS OKAY” YOU SAY? Rain – SWV
- WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY? Anything – Jaheim
- WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL? Goin’ Out – Faith Evans
- HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY? Push It – Salt N’ Pepa
- WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE? Hard to Get – Jay Electronica (basically)
- WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO? Ain’t My Type of Hype – Full Force (lol)
- WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? Ask of You – Raphael Saadiq
- WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS? What’s It Gonna Be? – Busta Rhymes ft Janet Jackson
- WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN? Somebody’s Gotta Do It – The Roots
- WHAT IS 2+2? Beware of the Boyz – JayZ
- WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND? And Then What? – Young Jeezy
- WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Hiding Place – Little Brother ft Elzhi
- WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? The Humpty Dance – Digital Underground (my nose is large!!)
- WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? All the If’s In The World – Trey Songz
- WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Queen Bitch – Lil’ Kim
- WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? Fantasy (Rmx) – Mariah Carey ft. ODB
- WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? Walk it Out – Unk (This is probably true. Walkin it out in my wedding dress!!!)
- WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? Fury – Prince
- WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST? Bedda at Home – Jill Scott
- WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET? Mary Jane – Rick James (not much of a secret)
- WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? Independent Women Pt. I – Destiny’s Child (I’m not kidding, that’s what came on. Holla!! QUESTION?!)
- WHAT SHOULD YOU POST THIS AS? Finally – Cece Peniston