Swiped from The Frisky, I bring you the absolute truth:
Five Signs You’re Dating Someone Emotionally Stupid
1. They’re Oblivious: “Whaaaat?” is their mantra. Anything you say surprises them. That shirt needs to be ironed. Whaaaat? You never take out the trash. Whaaaat? I never really like a finger in my butt. Whaaaat?
2. They’re Passive Aggressive: Whether or not you vocalize a defense, it all just sounds like not-so-cleverly disguised digs at you. You’re curvier than my last girlfriend.
3. Talking Isn’t Their “Thing”: You’re upset, you want to discuss something. They’re just avoiding having the conversation. You can barely even get them to admit to things they do. You can’t even pick a fight. You might as well be talking to yourself. Starting to sound familiar?
4. Neither Are Whole Sentences: They communicate like they’re texting you, even if it’s face-to-face or on the phone. The question can be existential, but their answer is always one word—yah, nah, or okay. But it’s not okay! It’s boring, and worse yet, immature!
5. But Sex Is!: So, emotional idiots are not conversation starters, but there sure is one thing they have on their mind—S-E-X. It’s their go-to solution for any problem. When their comfort zone is broken with chitchat, they try to overcompensate by getting in your pants. Truth be told, you feel the strongest connection to them while you’re doin’ it.
Not like this is information I didn’t already have – you can spot these Tin Men fairly easily. Well, after you come out from behind the cloud of lust/like/love or whatever you’re feeling.
Word is bond, I’d vote for a McCain-Palin ticket if they could figure out how to help the “special needs” patients known as emotionally retarded men. Lord knows they need it.