The title of this blog will make sense later. You know how this works by now. 1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle. 2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer. 3. You must write that song name down no matter how silly it sounds. Yep, I’m bored/tired.
1. How does the world see me? No Greater Love – Blu *& Exile
2. How is my life going? 2 Become 1 – Spice Girls
3. What do my friends really think of me? Free Yourself – Fantasia
4. Do People Secretly Lust After Me? Just Wanna Cut – Trey Songz Ha! how apropos!
5. How can I make myself happy? My World – Jay Electronica
6. What should I do with my life? Child of the Soil – Spec Boogie f. Elucid
7. Will I ever have children? Whenever, Wherever – Maxwell
8. What is good advice for me? Open Your Eyes – Dwele
9. How will I be remembered? Love U 4 Life – Jodeci
10. What is my signature dance song? Work It – Missy Elliot
11. What do I think my current theme song is? Gettin’ Up – Q-Tip I DO like that jam
12. What do my friends think my current theme song is? 3121 – Prince
13. What song will play at my funeral? I Get So Lonely – Janet Jackson
14. What kind of men do I like? Steppin’ Out 2008 – Zo! & Tigallo
15. What is my day going to be like? Fly Like a Bird – Mariah Carey
16. If someone asks you “Is this okay?” I say… I Found Myself – Ciara
17. How would you describe yourself? Mama Knew Love – Anthony Hamilton
18. What do I often think about? Domestic Violence – RZA I did do work in the area of DV and it’s something I’m still interested in. Let me say that I never knew there was a vid to that song until today. While I’ve been jamming to it for years, I found the video with is visual portrayals of violence disturbing.
19. What I hear when I think of my last heartbreak. Slow Like Honey – Fiona Apple
20. What is your biggest fear? Never Scared Rmx – Bone Crusher Yup, that’s what came up on the shuffle!
21. What is your nickname? Maxine – John Legend I don’t see why anyone would call me Maxine!
Bonus: What will I repost this as? What About Us – Total
I obviously listen to mad R&B.