Carolina v. NC State – W, 89-80
Everyone recognizes the Carolina v. Dook rivalry and rightly so. It burns like no other. Every fan has deep hate for the other team. Still, there’s another school in the Triangle that we Tar Heels beef with, State. We even have a cozy place for the Wolfpack in our fight song. While Carolina is the better institution (by far), the rivalry is longstanding. While Dook is 8 miles down the road, State is 20. Still too close for comfort if you ask me. We mainly match up against them in football, since Dook has perpetually sucked in that sport and forever will. Looking forward to another UNC win, I leave you with the following…
Top 10 Reasons for Attending NC State University:
- There were too many big words in the Carolina application.
- I heard they were offering Tractor Pull 101 next semster.
- I really like penitentiary style architecture.
- They wouldn’t let me graze my cows in Kenan Stadium.
- State issued a special parking permit for my Monster Truck.
- There ain’t no spittoons in Carolina’s classrooms.
- Low student to animal ratio.
- “Raise hell! Raise hell!”
- Help keep Chapel Hill beautiful.
- I got me a Billy Joe Bob Scholarship for the academically impaired.
4 responses to “Go to Hell State!”
I love it. I’m not gonna be able to watch this game, but it will be on the DVR.
I won’t catch it either. I combed the innanets to find a live stream of the Dook game but this… I can wait for the end result.
Sounds like you go about as hard as we do against (f)UCLA . LOL.
I was just thinking, “This sounds like Ohio State – University of Michigan.” Lawd knows my FB status says “Muck Fichigan” whenever we play those bums. Lol.