Sep. 10th, 09 · 9:45 pm
You know who Joe Wilson is by now. He’s the Representative from SC (R) who, in a most bizarre and disrespectful outburst, shouted “You lie” during President Barack Obama’s address to Congress yesterday. Joe Wilson must be crazy. Joe Wilson must have underestimated the power of the internet. Joe Wilson is having a bad day. Joe Wilson is a jerk. Joe Wilson peed in your soup.
Ok, I can’t verify that last one (unless you’ve recently had soup with a republican legislator from South Carolina). That’s from the Joe Wilson Is Your Preexisting Condition meme. Check the site reminiscent of the always fun Barack Obama Is Your Bicycle site. As if you needed more reasons to dislike Joe Wilson. Ha! I think the homies Snoop and Dr. Dre said it best, “You tryna check my homie, you best check yaself cuz when you dis [the Prez] you dis yaself. (muhfucka!)”
Filed under Funny like "haha", Routine Ramblings
Tagged as Barack Obama, Barack Obama Is Your Bicycle, current events, healthcare, Joe Wilson, Joe Wilson Is Your Preexisting Condition, meme, Politics, republicans, You Lie
Nov. 21st, 08 · 12:41 am
The title of this blog will make sense later. You know how this works by now. 1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle. 2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer. 3. You must write that song name down no matter how silly it sounds. Yep, I’m bored/tired.
1. How does the world see me? No Greater Love – Blu *& Exile
2. How is my life going? 2 Become 1 – Spice Girls
3. What do my friends really think of me? Free Yourself – Fantasia
4. Do People Secretly Lust After Me? Just Wanna Cut – Trey Songz Ha! how apropos!
5. How can I make myself happy? My World – Jay Electronica
6. What should I do with my life? Child of the Soil – Spec Boogie f. Elucid
7. Will I ever have children? Whenever, Wherever – Maxwell
8. What is good advice for me? Open Your Eyes – Dwele
9. How will I be remembered? Love U 4 Life – Jodeci
10. What is my signature dance song? Work It – Missy Elliot
11. What do I think my current theme song is? Gettin’ Up – Q-Tip I DO like that jam
12. What do my friends think my current theme song is? 3121 – Prince
13. What song will play at my funeral? I Get So Lonely – Janet Jackson
14. What kind of men do I like? Steppin’ Out 2008 – Zo! & Tigallo
15. What is my day going to be like? Fly Like a Bird – Mariah Carey
16. If someone asks you “Is this okay?” I say… I Found Myself – Ciara
17. How would you describe yourself? Mama Knew Love – Anthony Hamilton
18. What do I often think about? Domestic Violence – RZA I did do work in the area of DV and it’s something I’m still interested in. Let me say that I never knew there was a vid to that song until today. While I’ve been jamming to it for years, I found the video with is visual portrayals of violence disturbing.
19. What I hear when I think of my last heartbreak. Slow Like Honey – Fiona Apple
20. What is your biggest fear? Never Scared Rmx – Bone Crusher Yup, that’s what came up on the shuffle!
21. What is your nickname? Maxine – John Legend I don’t see why anyone would call me Maxine!
Bonus: What will I repost this as? What About Us – Total
I obviously listen to mad R&B.
Jul. 29th, 08 · 3:30 pm
Yup, it’s that time again (because I can’t think of any genius blog topic or random BS to write about) … Soundtrack to my life, meme style.
So, if you don’t know by now, here’s how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that’s playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend your cool. If you have Ricky Martin on your iTunes, just embrace that shit and shake your bon bon, dunny!
Erykah Badu, “Back in the Day”
Little Brother feat. Jozeemo, “That Ain’t Love”
“If this is real I don’t wanna see fake…”
First Day At School:
Common, “The Food”
Hmm, how does that fit?
Falling In Love:
Anthony Hamilton, “The Truth”
Ahh. I ♥ A. Hamilton. His voice always takes me to a place of love and reminiscing.
Deborah Cox feat. R.L., “We Can’t Be Friends”
I wish this would have come up for Breaking Up.
So what did come up for “Breaking Up”?