Carolina v. NC State – W, 89-80
Everyone recognizes the Carolina v. Dook rivalry and rightly so. It burns like no other. Every fan has deep hate for the other team. Still, there’s another school in the Triangle that we Tar Heels beef with, State. We even have a cozy place for the Wolfpack in our fight song. While Carolina is the better institution (by far), the rivalry is longstanding. While Dook is 8 miles down the road, State is 20. Still too close for comfort if you ask me. We mainly match up against them in football, since Dook has perpetually sucked in that sport and forever will. Looking forward to another UNC win, I leave you with the following…
Top 10 Reasons for Attending NC State University:
- There were too many big words in the Carolina application.
- I heard they were offering Tractor Pull 101 next semster.
- I really like penitentiary style architecture.
- They wouldn’t let me graze my cows in Kenan Stadium.
- State issued a special parking permit for my Monster Truck.
- There ain’t no spittoons in Carolina’s classrooms.
- Low student to animal ratio.
- “Raise hell! Raise hell!”
- Help keep Chapel Hill beautiful.
- I got me a Billy Joe Bob Scholarship for the academically impaired.